Essential guide to international accounting – IFRS summaries
This ‘Essential guide to international accounting’ is a compendium of PwC’s IFRS summaries, which include key information on each of the major accounting topic areas. The IFRS summaries are written by PwC’s Accounting Consulting Services team, which has compiled all the essential information to provide you with:
- Quick access to key information about each subject in one place.
- Topics presented in alphabetical order for ease of reference.
- An easy way of getting to grips with each topic.
Each summary contains the following sections:
- Overview – brief explanation of the topic.
- Resources – list of relevant external source materials and PwC guidance.
- Summary of key requirements – explanation of the current requirements, with paragraph references to the relevant standard.
Executives, accountants, legal practitioners, company administrators, financial advisers, auditors and academics may find this guide a valuable reference tool.
Format: 362-page A5 publication
Publication Date: May 2013
Plus Postage and Packing